NEWS FROM THE KCORC BOARD - 26.07.2023
Latest news from the KCORC Board:
- KCORC releases a position paper on the proposal to ban the use and production of PFAS (Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances) in the EU, recently submitted by five European authorities to the European Chemical Agency. The position paper is available for download from our wesbite.
- Last outlook on ORC 2023, just three weeks out:
- Theree weeks out from ORC 2023, registration is still possible. Register here.
- Visit an operating ORC system at one of the largest facilities of the oil and gas industry in Spain. Seats are still available for the technical tour to Energy Park La Rabida on Thursday 7th September. Book your place here.
- Are you interested in boosting the visibility of your company at the conference? Check out the different sponsorship packages available get in touch if you are interested before August 23rd. Find out more here.
- As we are cranking up ORC 2023 to full speed, we have already started to plan for ORC 2025. Interested in hosting the 8th edition of the International Seminar on ORC Power Systems? Get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.